Jim Flatmo and Scott Le Duc started using the Unity game engine and newly minted curriculum from Unity last year. In this roundtable they share their experiences. Game design teachers or anyone interested in starting a game design program are invited to be a part of the conversation.
- Fill in the Questions form
- Jim Flatmo has years of experience in game design world both professionally and academically with many systems and programs.
- Education Isn’t a Game Facebook Page
- Sno-Isle TECH Video Game Design Site
Scott Le Duc
- Scott is new to the game design world but has taught web design and robotics.
- Capital High School Game Design Class Schedule
- Capital High School Class Blog