Presented by Scott Le Duc
Can this be true, assessments that are automatically scored and the results emailed to students with support material to help them? Yes, and it’s not the steep learning curve that some may anticipated.
- Ask me a question with Google Forms
- What would you like to learn from this workshop?
TPEP (Danielson format) Survey (Optional)
- Take Session TPEP Prioritization Agenda Survey
- What domains and components would you like highlighted through this workshop?
- Please fill in the What Works and What Doesn’t Google Form
- Here is a another version of the Teacher Feedback Form
- This will help improve these workshops – THANKS!
- Importance of Frequent, Quality Formative Assessment
- TPEP Documents for This Workshop
- Warm Up
- Watch Key and Peele TeachingCenter video
- Objective of Workshop
- Save time and be more efficient
- Be like water. – Bruce Lee
- Learn about tools to search and organize online content
- Why We Do What We Do
- Zooming In and Out in a Web Browser
- Type COMMAND (Mac) and “+” to zoom in and “-” to zoom out
- Type CONTROL (Win) and “+” to zoom in and “-” to zoom out
- Feedback is Important
- The more frequent the feedback the quick, better the improvement
- But What to Give Feedack?
- Need to establish the core of what we hope the learner to learn